Gourmet Full Breakfast
Our sumptuous breakfast is one of the many reasons guests return year after year. With an emphasis on garden to table, sourcing locally grown produce or picking from our own vegetable garden, our breakfasts will delight. We pride ourselves on creating quality food with love and a respect for food. Breakfast will prepare you for the day of adventures on our beautiful Granite Belt.
Guests often rave about our breakfasts, our menu changes with the seasons, we will delight your senses with a breakfast to remember.
As you enter the dining room, you will be greeted by our friendly staff who will ensure your breakfast dining experience is something to enjoy. Our breakfast is served to you at the dining table, with spectacular views to the south of the Severn Ranges. We often have Grey Kangaroos, Red winged parrots, Eastern Rosellas and Galahs having breakfast as well.
Your Breakfast begins with the following
- Fresh Local Apple Juice
- Faith's Homemade Granola
- Greek Yoghurt
- Local Honey
- Fresh Local Fruit
- Selection of Nespresso coffee and leaf teas in the pot
Our cooked breakfast menu will be changed regularly with the seasons. Each morning the menu has a sweet and savoury choice.
Below are some of the delights.
- Zucchini, Leek & Apple Fritter served with Spinach, Poached Egg and Quackers Pantry Tomato Chutney
- Homemade Brioche French toast topped Local Peaches in an Apple Syrup
- Oven Baked Omelette with Bacon, mushrooms, spinach, leek & cheese
- Croissant French Toast topped with Local Berries & Apple Syrup
- Buttermilk Pancakes topped with Local Apples, Blueberries & Apple Syrup
- Grovely House Frittata served with local Pork sausage and Quackers Pantry Green Tomato Relish
- Parmesan French toast served with a poached egg, prosciutto, spinach and grilled tomato
- Three cheese casserole served with spinach, grilled mushroom and Pork Sausage.
- Belgian Waffle served with local peaches poached and topped with apple syrup
With your cooked breakfast sour dough bread from the oven is served with Quackers Pantry small batch preserves. We make these jams, marmalades, chutney & relish in small batches on the premises and you may purchase these jars of goodness to enjoy at home. Or head to Quackers Pantry small batch preserves online store. - Quackers Pantry Online store Quackers Pantry small batch preserves are made using Granite Belt Produce when in season. They are Gluten Free, with no preservatives, no artificial colouring, ensuring freshness and quality. Just like Nana made!
- Paddington Marmalade
- Just Peachy Jam
- Plum Jam
- Apricot and Vanilla Bean Jam
- Orange and Passionfruit Jam
- Blueberry and Lime Jam
- Tomato Chutney
- Green Tomato Relish
- Granny's Strawberry and Apple Jam
- Very Berry Jam
- Lime and Ginger Marmalade
- Spiced Apple Chutney
Any special dietary requirements are catered for when advised at the time of making your reservation.