Gourmet Full Breakfast
Our sumptuous breakfast is one of the many reasons guests return year after year. With an emphasis on garden to table, sourcing locally grown produce or picking from our own vegetable garden, our breakfasts will delight. We pride ourselves on creating quality food with love and a respect for food. Breakfast will prepare you for the day of adventures on our beautiful Granite Belt.
Guests often rave about our breakfasts, our menu changes with the seasons, we will delight your senses with a breakfast to remember.
As you enter the dining room, you will be greeted by our friendly staff who will ensure your breakfast dining experience is something to enjoy. Our breakfast is served to you at the dining table, with spectacular views to the south of the Severn Ranges. We often have Grey Kangaroos, Red winged parrots, Eastern Rosellas and Galahs having breakfast as well.
Your Breakfast begins with the following
- Fresh Local Apple Juice
- Faith's Homemade Granola
- Greek Yoghurt
- Local Honey
- Fresh Local Fruit
- Selection of Nespresso coffee and leaf teas in the pot
Our cooked breakfast menu will be changed regularly with the seasons. Each morning the menu has a sweet and savoury choice.
Below are some of the delights.
- Sweet Corn and Zucchini Fritters served with Bacon and Grovely homemade chutney
- Homemade Brioche French toast topped Local Peaches in a Honey Sauce
- Eggs Florentine served with grilled mushrooms & tomatoes
- Croissant French Toast topped with Local Berries & Apple Syrup
- Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes served with poached local apples and pears
- Grovely House Frittata served with local Pork sausage
- Parmesan French toast served with a poached egg, prosciutto, spinach and grilled tomato
- Three cheese casserole served with crispy bacon, grilled mushroom and diced tomato
- Belgium Waffle served with local apricots poached and topped with apple syrup
With your cooked breakfast sour dough bread from the oven is served with our jams, marmalades and preserves. All made on the premises and you may purchase these jars of goodness to enjoy at home.
A few of the variety we make in our kitchen
- Peach and Vanilla Bean Jam
- Yellow Plum and Thyme Jam
- Apricot and Sparkling Wine Jam
- Paddington's Marmalade
- Cumquat Marmalade
- Tomato Relish
- Strawberry Jam
- Rhubarb and Apple Jam
Any special dietary requirements are catered for when advised at the time of making your reservation.