Gourmet Full Breakfast
Our sumptuous breakfast is one of the many reasons guests return year after year. With an emphasis on garden to table, sourcing locally grown produce or picking from our own vegetable garden, our breakfasts will delight. We pride ourselves on creating quality food with love and a respect for food. Breakfast will prepare you for the day of adventures on our beautiful Granite Belt.
Whether it is on a wine tour, hiking Girraween National Park or just sampling our regions delights. Guests often rave about our breakfasts.
As you enter the dining room, you will be greeted by our friendly staff who will ensure your breakfast dining experience is something you will remember! Our breakfast is served to you at the dining table, with spectacular views to the south of the Severn Ranges.
- Fresh Juice
- Faith's Homemade Granola
- Greek Yoghurt
- Local Honey
- Fresh Local Fruit
- Baked Breads with Grovely House Homemade Jams
- Cooked breakfast
- Selection of Nespresso coffee and leaf teas
Our cooked breakfast menu will be changed regularly with the seasons. Each morning the menu has a sweet and savoury choice.
Below are some of the delights.
- Rolled Omelette filled with ham, local tomatoes, spinach and cheese served with Italian Sausages and homemade chutney
- Homemade Brioche French toast topped Local Peaches in a Honey Sauce
- Eggs Florentine served with grilled mushrooms & tomatoes
- Croissant French Toast topped with Local Berries & Maple Syrup
- Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes served with poached local apples and pears
- Grovely House Frittata served with local Pork sausage
- Parmesan French toast served with a poached egg and bacon
- Corn & Zucchini Fritters served with crispy bacon, grilled tomato and homemade chutney
Any special dietary requirements are catered for when advised at the time of making your reservation.