CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
Check-in from 2pm to 5pm. Check-out prior to 10am.
- Smoking is permitted only in the designated garden area. The veranda and inside of the bed and breakfast are smoke
free and your co-operation is appreciated. If there is any evidence of this rule being broken, there may be a cleaning
fee of $150 depending on the damage done.
- Grovely House Bed and Breakfast is situated in a quiet residential area. We intend to maintain this culture. Therefore
as a guest in our home, any person or persons whose behaviour detracts from the quiet and peaceful environment
within the house or grounds will be asked to leave and will be responsible for the payment of their full reservation
and all reservations that may have been disrupted from said misconduct. This includes respecting other guests by
obeying a strict noise curfew of 10pm to 7:30am.
- Even though there are two dogs living on the premises, all pets are not permitted. Service animals are welcome.
Grovely House Bed and Breakfast Cancellation Policies
- Being a small business, cancellations significantly affect us and as such the following policy will apply.
- Accommodation can be cancelled, or amendments made up to 14 days prior to arrival
- An administration fee of $50 will apply
- Cancellation from 14 to 3 days’ notice will forfeit the first night's deposit
- There is no refund for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to arrival
- Should you leave earlier than expected full payment is still required
Grovely House Bed and Breakfast Payment Policies
- Bookings are confirmed only by the provision of a credit card or payment made in full
- Payment is made by MasterCard, Visa card, EFTPOS, cash or direct deposit
- Credit Card surcharges are applicable
- Total cost of rectification of any damage, such as staining or paint work marks to any part of the property
- Replacement of any broken items will be the responsibility of the individual or the person whom made the booking
The owners reserve the right to vary these policies at their discretion.